CARE FOR YOUR LL SWIMWEAR
HOW DO I KEEP MY LL SWIMSUITS ELEGANTLY LOOKING?
Being swimwear rather than regular clothing, your LL swimsuit needs to deal with things such as salty sea water, sun, chlorine and sand. By selecting high quality fabrics and water resistant materials, we did our part in preventing the above factors from impacting your swimsuit too much. Besides materials, the way you treat your swimsuit is of importance to the quality preservation of it. In order to treat and love your swimsuit best, please read our washing instructions below.
- Before you take your first dive in the pool, rinse your LL swimsuit with cold water. In this way your swimsuit will be less affected by the chlorine.
- After your swimsuit has been in contact with either chlorine or salty water, rinse with cold water first, before washing with soap.
- Hand washing your swimsuit is the best way to clean it: the washing machine or dryer might damage the fabric. Preferably use uncolored, mild soap to avoid heavy chemicals from affecting your swimsuit.
- Let your swimsuit dry naturally but avoid the sun or any heat source. We’d hate for your LL swimsuit to change its pretty color.
- When your swimsuit is wet, don’t put in a closed bag or your laundry basket. We all need to breathe, so does your swimsuit.
- Give it time to dry properly! All the more reason to treat yourself to another LL Beachwear swimsuit: while the one is having its beauty sleep, the other gets flaunting time. Why take a rest from being your most elegant self? We got you covered!